So I’ve signed up to Twitter. Not sure about the noofangled-modern-thingamibob yet, we’ll see. I intend to use it as a branch of this blog so if you sign up to follow me I shan’t be using it to complain about my bunions or tell you what I’m watching on TV. It’ll all be garden related.
Welcome to My Blog!I'm Libby, Head Gardener at Layer Marney Tower and struggling amateur gardener in my home garden in Essex, UK. I hope you'll enjoy reading about the different facets of my gardening life.
- Pin pin pin my pictures! Go ahead and follow me there too... Libby Cutts
- RT @dickens_london: London Bridge, late 19th century https://t.co/hXVe5ffRKw 3 hours ago
- RT @Rainmaker1973: How all known hurricanes have never crossed the equator due to the Coriolis effect buff.ly/2IwhIqp https://t.co/… 1 day ago
- RT @RobGMacfarlane: Word of the day: “nemophilist” - one who loves woods, forests, trees in number & the spaces between them. (from the An… 1 day ago
- RT @welcomet0nature: Dew drops on a dragonfly. https://t.co/wV8iKCh6uK 1 day ago
- 'Hurrah! Tomorrow's Saturday,' you say to yourself as you snuggle up in bed on Friday night. 'Argh! Ffs it's Saturd… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago