So I’ve signed up to Twitter. Not sure about the noofangled-modern-thingamibob yet, we’ll see. I intend to use it as a branch of this blog so if you sign up to follow me I shan’t be using it to complain about my bunions or tell you what I’m watching on TV. It’ll all be garden related.
Welcome to My Blog!I'm Libby, Head Gardener at Layer Marney Tower and struggling amateur gardener in my home garden in Essex, UK. I hope you'll enjoy reading about the different facets of my gardening life.
- Pin pin pin my pictures! Go ahead and follow me there too... Libby Cutts
- RT @SoVeryBritish: Four-word Christmas horror stories: Going to the shops There’s nowhere to park We’re out of cheese Let’s play a game! D… 2 hours ago
- RT @HaggardHawks: Charles Dickens coined the word GROWLERY in Bleak House (1853) to mean ‘a place you like to retreat to when you’re in a b… 9 hours ago
- RT @opwireland: Sunrise this morning created a wonderful illumination on the passageway of Newgrange. The countdown is on, only 5 days to t… 10 hours ago
- RT @WhiteBobb: A winter's tale @CanonUKandIE @StormHour @SunderlandInPic @SunderlandEcho #Sunderland https://t.co/wMc9qjGeOR 10 hours ago
- RT @Crowtographer: Up crows and personal #crowtograph #crowportrait #jack #crowsofnewwest https://t.co/O2MC2vf89V 10 hours ago