So I’ve signed up to Twitter. Not sure about the noofangled-modern-thingamibob yet, we’ll see. I intend to use it as a branch of this blog so if you sign up to follow me I shan’t be using it to complain about my bunions or tell you what I’m watching on TV. It’ll all be garden related.
Welcome to My Blog!I'm Libby, Head Gardener at Layer Marney Tower and struggling amateur gardener in my home garden in Essex, UK. I hope you'll enjoy reading about the different facets of my gardening life.
- Pin pin pin my pictures! Go ahead and follow me there too... Libby Cutts
- RT @JohnNotnofx: https://t.co/8Yhqidzwfl 4 hours ago
- One day we may see the end of the 'professional's daughter' and 'girl something or other' book titles. I do so hope it's in my life time. 5 hours ago
- RT @DigiVictorian: "Thrashed by a Lady Cyclist" (1899). She "used her fists in a scientific fashion" then "rode off towards Tyldesley"! htt… 5 hours ago
- @thecreativepenn Enjoying the interview on 21stC Creative. Always love the mindset stuff! 6 hours ago
- RT @AndrewCooperBC: A Peacock butterfly freshly emerged from its chrysalis today, taken with flash to really accentuate those gorgeous colo… 16 hours ago