So I’ve signed up to Twitter. Not sure about the noofangled-modern-thingamibob yet, we’ll see. I intend to use it as a branch of this blog so if you sign up to follow me I shan’t be using it to complain about my bunions or tell you what I’m watching on TV. It’ll all be garden related.
Welcome to My Blog!I'm Libby, Head Gardener at Layer Marney Tower and struggling amateur gardener in my home garden in Essex, UK. I hope you'll enjoy reading about the different facets of my gardening life.
- Pin pin pin my pictures! Go ahead and follow me there too... Libby Cutts
- RT @depressionnote: Someone without depression: *spills a glass of milk* Thought: “no big deal I’ll just clean it up” Someone with depre… 20 hours ago
- RT @Uhperry: Ghost woods. https://t.co/u5Z90GSKgS 21 hours ago
- RT @AnneLouiseAvery: Pale grey-blue velvet and gold leather button boots from 1870, probably made by a team of elves after midnight in a st… 1 day ago
- RT @dickens_london: "Of all the poor itinerants of London, the Matchsellers are the poorest and subsist as much as on donations as by the s… 2 days ago
- RT @thehistoryguy: The earliest surviving photographic portrait a human is this self portrait daguerreotype by Robert Cornelius from late 1… 2 days ago