So I’ve signed up to Twitter. Not sure about the noofangled-modern-thingamibob yet, we’ll see. I intend to use it as a branch of this blog so if you sign up to follow me I shan’t be using it to complain about my bunions or tell you what I’m watching on TV. It’ll all be garden related.
Welcome to My Blog!I'm Libby, Head Gardener at Layer Marney Tower and struggling amateur gardener in my home garden in Essex, UK. I hope you'll enjoy reading about the different facets of my gardening life.
- Pin pin pin my pictures! Go ahead and follow me there too... Libby Cutts
- RT @PaulKingstonNNP: Moving through the mist. Deer grazing during the 'golden hour' at NT Studley Royal Deer Park in North Yorkshire. #Autu… 2 hours ago
- RT @SirWilliamD: The oldest known photograph of #London - Whitehall from Trafalgar Square c.1839. A Daguerreotype by M. de St. Croix. https… 2 hours ago
- RT @ScotlandYardCSI: The Lonely Death. Each year around 50,000 people die in New York, some alone and unseen. buff.ly/2hkyOLd #CS… 4 hours ago
- RT @Botanygeek: Not sure about this whole taxidermy trend, so I have mounted a stag horn (fern) onto a slice of tree trunk as jokey protest… 4 hours ago
- RT @mstiefvater: Leonara Carrington's sculpture: benedante.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/leonor… (via @terriwindling.) https://t.co/jciYzsBwNp 7 hours ago