We’re scoffing my home grown veg tonight! Ruby chard, beetroot, broad beans, herbs and courgette mixed up with some chopped onions and tinned tomatoes and bunged in the oven for an age, stirred occasionally and served with rice and cheese once it’s rich and tasty. With a glass of wine of course…
Welcome to My Blog!I'm Libby, Head Gardener at Layer Marney Tower and struggling amateur gardener in my home garden in Essex, UK. I hope you'll enjoy reading about the different facets of my gardening life.
- Pin pin pin my pictures! Go ahead and follow me there too... Libby Cutts
- This is a very good series and Kobna Holdbrook-Smith is an excellent narrator. twitter.com/Gollancz/statu… 18 hours ago
- RT @DickKingSmith: There's an unwritten rule that if your pet is comfortable sitting on you, you don't move, even if this causes the petrif… 1 day ago
- RT @ShiflettBros: Mondo's The Witch poster by Aaron Horkey is freaking gorgeous. https://t.co/leExM0zxRX 1 day ago
- RT @92pesos: Imagine how fragile your masculinity must be to caption this https://t.co/yifiLwWa1l 1 day ago
- RT @FernRiddell: Let's be really clear: race is not a 'backwards projection' into the past. People making this claim do it from a platform… 1 day ago