We’re scoffing my home grown veg tonight! Ruby chard, beetroot, broad beans, herbs and courgette mixed up with some chopped onions and tinned tomatoes and bunged in the oven for an age, stirred occasionally and served with rice and cheese once it’s rich and tasty. With a glass of wine of course…
Welcome to My Blog!I'm Libby, Head Gardener at Layer Marney Tower and struggling amateur gardener in my home garden in Essex, UK. I hope you'll enjoy reading about the different facets of my gardening life.
- Pin pin pin my pictures! Go ahead and follow me there too... Libby Cutts
- RT @kirabug: fFalse accusation of rape look very different from real ones. In short, if someone tells you they’ve been raped, they’re proba… 6 hours ago
- RT @Botanygeek: Is it me or are those toxic Pyracantha berries on that #raw, #vegan, #cleaneating #ethical smoothie? Remember kids, just… 6 hours ago
- RT @kirstymhall: Happy #InternationalMensDay twitter.com/davemagill/sta… 6 hours ago
- RT @shadowscapes: "Unusual Specimen" https://t.co/vydJuPkIm4 7 hours ago
- RT @VictorianWeb: Quite a spectacle! The naming of the new ironclad ship, the Northumberland--one of the largest ships ever built at that t… 10 hours ago