We’re scoffing my home grown veg tonight! Ruby chard, beetroot, broad beans, herbs and courgette mixed up with some chopped onions and tinned tomatoes and bunged in the oven for an age, stirred occasionally and served with rice and cheese once it’s rich and tasty. With a glass of wine of course…
Welcome to My Blog!I'm Libby, Head Gardener at Layer Marney Tower and struggling amateur gardener in my home garden in Essex, UK. I hope you'll enjoy reading about the different facets of my gardening life.
- Pin pin pin my pictures! Go ahead and follow me there too... Libby Cutts
- RT @RobGMacfarlane: "'Solastalgia' is the pain experienced when there is recognition that the place where one resides & that one loves is u… 13 hours ago
- RT @NaturelsWeird: Microscopic view of a beetle’s foot. (Photo: Igor Siwanowicz) https://t.co/6zuMsrWmm9 1 day ago
- A morning of work brainstorming my next book idea, tweeting and reading The Cormorant by Stephen Gregory. Good day so far. 1 day ago
- RT @RCPSGheritage: This 19th century pocket case of surgical instruments belonged to #DavidLivingstone and went with him on his adventures… 1 day ago
- @_ElizabethMay Yeah. So much fun. I wish I'd learnt ferocity. 1 day ago