We’re scoffing my home grown veg tonight! Ruby chard, beetroot, broad beans, herbs and courgette mixed up with some chopped onions and tinned tomatoes and bunged in the oven for an age, stirred occasionally and served with rice and cheese once it’s rich and tasty. With a glass of wine of course…
Welcome to My Blog!I'm Libby, Head Gardener at Layer Marney Tower and struggling amateur gardener in my home garden in Essex, UK. I hope you'll enjoy reading about the different facets of my gardening life.
- Pin pin pin my pictures! Go ahead and follow me there too... Libby Cutts
- RT @gaileyfrey: What do you call it Guys Guys What do you call it when god kicks all the major angels out of heaven for sending holy memos… 6 hours ago
- RT @MorganJerkins: Meet my latest obsession: photographs of black women of the Victorian era https://t.co/zU9iT8b1iC 8 hours ago
- @AnnaCaig @AshleyDyer2017 Seeing this I got all excited that it might have been released and ran and found my kindl… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- RT @matthaig1: Reading isn't important because it helps get you a job. It's important because it gives you room to exist beyond the reality… 1 day ago
- RT @ravenmaster1: The devil raven😳 https://t.co/1xOterdrja 1 day ago