I’m off with MrK, my parents and darling sister for a week in Snowdonia. Hurrah! I’ll see you all in a week or so. MrK and I are planning on dropping in on the Ryton organic gardens on the way back . I promise to take lots of pictures!
Welcome to My Blog!I'm Libby, Head Gardener at Layer Marney Tower and struggling amateur gardener in my home garden in Essex, UK. I hope you'll enjoy reading about the different facets of my gardening life.
- Pin pin pin my pictures! Go ahead and follow me there too... Libby Cutts
- RT @brandonlgtaylor: In a fantasy novel, how come everybody can afford high-grade wool? Also, how come everyone eats the same soups and dri… 21 minutes ago
- Similarly - 'would you speak to even your worst enemy in the way you speak to yourself?' twitter.com/jyoungwhite/st… 10 hours ago
- The google Ngram viewer is really damn helpful when writing historical fiction. #amwriting 14 hours ago
- Adam Hart Davies on Victorian forensics - the Marsh test youtu.be/gtIbe2aD8a4 via @YouTube 15 hours ago
- RT @mark_tarello: WOW! Northern Lights seen this weekend from northwestern Minnesota. Photo credit: Mike Lawrence. #Aurora #NorthernLights… 16 hours ago