I’m off with MrK, my parents and darling sister for a week in Snowdonia. Hurrah! I’ll see you all in a week or so. MrK and I are planning on dropping in on the Ryton organic gardens on the way back . I promise to take lots of pictures!
Welcome to My Blog!I'm Libby, Head Gardener at Layer Marney Tower and struggling amateur gardener in my home garden in Essex, UK. I hope you'll enjoy reading about the different facets of my gardening life.
- Pin pin pin my pictures! Go ahead and follow me there too... Libby Cutts
- RT @womensart1: After breakfast, c.1900 by Finnish painter Elin Danielson-Gambogi #womensart #SundayMorning https://t.co/WOKOL9Rk6K 7 hours ago
- RT @dickens_london: Regent Street - 1860 https://t.co/h802kNuzr7 7 hours ago
- RT @lorraineelizab6: Bullaun stone (Irish: bullán) is the depression in a stone which is often water filled. Often a belief that the rainwa… 23 hours ago
- RT @DragonsofWales: If you love corvids as much as me, you’ll find this thread fascinating 👇 twitter.com/corvidresearch… 1 day ago
- RT @DragonsofWales: “Bwci Bo”. An unexpected visitor in my garden today. Pure-white Welsh Dragons are very, very rare. Dragons that will fe… 1 day ago