We’re still working hard on trenches and things and I’m occasionally getting roped into barrowing hardcore and sand about the place. Between that and the mild lurgy I have I’m afraid my posting has slipped. I promise Plant of the Month will appear soon and will get back up to speed shortly! For now all I can say is things are moving well in the greenhouse:
Welcome to My Blog!I'm Libby, Head Gardener at Layer Marney Tower and struggling amateur gardener in my home garden in Essex, UK. I hope you'll enjoy reading about the different facets of my gardening life.
- Pin pin pin my pictures! Go ahead and follow me there too... Libby Cutts
- RT @PaulKingstonNNP: Moving through the mist. Deer grazing during the 'golden hour' at NT Studley Royal Deer Park in North Yorkshire. #Autu… 2 hours ago
- RT @SirWilliamD: The oldest known photograph of #London - Whitehall from Trafalgar Square c.1839. A Daguerreotype by M. de St. Croix. https… 2 hours ago
- RT @ScotlandYardCSI: The Lonely Death. Each year around 50,000 people die in New York, some alone and unseen. buff.ly/2hkyOLd #CS… 4 hours ago
- RT @Botanygeek: Not sure about this whole taxidermy trend, so I have mounted a stag horn (fern) onto a slice of tree trunk as jokey protest… 4 hours ago
- RT @mstiefvater: Leonara Carrington's sculpture: benedante.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/leonor… (via @terriwindling.) https://t.co/jciYzsBwNp 7 hours ago