We’re still working hard on trenches and things and I’m occasionally getting roped into barrowing hardcore and sand about the place. Between that and the mild lurgy I have I’m afraid my posting has slipped. I promise Plant of the Month will appear soon and will get back up to speed shortly! For now all I can say is things are moving well in the greenhouse:
Welcome to My Blog!I'm Libby, Head Gardener at Layer Marney Tower and struggling amateur gardener in my home garden in Essex, UK. I hope you'll enjoy reading about the different facets of my gardening life.
- Pin pin pin my pictures! Go ahead and follow me there too... Libby Cutts
- RT @depressionnote: Someone without depression: *spills a glass of milk* Thought: “no big deal I’ll just clean it up” Someone with depre… 20 hours ago
- RT @Uhperry: Ghost woods. https://t.co/u5Z90GSKgS 21 hours ago
- RT @AnneLouiseAvery: Pale grey-blue velvet and gold leather button boots from 1870, probably made by a team of elves after midnight in a st… 1 day ago
- RT @dickens_london: "Of all the poor itinerants of London, the Matchsellers are the poorest and subsist as much as on donations as by the s… 2 days ago
- RT @thehistoryguy: The earliest surviving photographic portrait a human is this self portrait daguerreotype by Robert Cornelius from late 1… 2 days ago