We’re still working hard on trenches and things and I’m occasionally getting roped into barrowing hardcore and sand about the place. Between that and the mild lurgy I have I’m afraid my posting has slipped. I promise Plant of the Month will appear soon and will get back up to speed shortly! For now all I can say is things are moving well in the greenhouse:
Welcome to My Blog!I'm Libby, Head Gardener at Layer Marney Tower and struggling amateur gardener in my home garden in Essex, UK. I hope you'll enjoy reading about the different facets of my gardening life.
- Pin pin pin my pictures! Go ahead and follow me there too... Libby Cutts
- RT @dickens_london: London Bridge, late 19th century https://t.co/hXVe5ffRKw 3 hours ago
- RT @Rainmaker1973: How all known hurricanes have never crossed the equator due to the Coriolis effect buff.ly/2IwhIqp https://t.co/… 1 day ago
- RT @RobGMacfarlane: Word of the day: “nemophilist” - one who loves woods, forests, trees in number & the spaces between them. (from the An… 1 day ago
- RT @welcomet0nature: Dew drops on a dragonfly. https://t.co/wV8iKCh6uK 1 day ago
- 'Hurrah! Tomorrow's Saturday,' you say to yourself as you snuggle up in bed on Friday night. 'Argh! Ffs it's Saturd… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago