We’re still working hard on trenches and things and I’m occasionally getting roped into barrowing hardcore and sand about the place. Between that and the mild lurgy I have I’m afraid my posting has slipped. I promise Plant of the Month will appear soon and will get back up to speed shortly! For now all I can say is things are moving well in the greenhouse:
Welcome to My Blog!I'm Libby, Head Gardener at Layer Marney Tower and struggling amateur gardener in my home garden in Essex, UK. I hope you'll enjoy reading about the different facets of my gardening life.
- Pin pin pin my pictures! Go ahead and follow me there too... Libby Cutts
- RT @SoVeryBritish: Four-word Christmas horror stories: Going to the shops There’s nowhere to park We’re out of cheese Let’s play a game! D… 2 hours ago
- RT @HaggardHawks: Charles Dickens coined the word GROWLERY in Bleak House (1853) to mean ‘a place you like to retreat to when you’re in a b… 9 hours ago
- RT @opwireland: Sunrise this morning created a wonderful illumination on the passageway of Newgrange. The countdown is on, only 5 days to t… 10 hours ago
- RT @WhiteBobb: A winter's tale @CanonUKandIE @StormHour @SunderlandInPic @SunderlandEcho #Sunderland https://t.co/wMc9qjGeOR 10 hours ago
- RT @Crowtographer: Up crows and personal #crowtograph #crowportrait #jack #crowsofnewwest https://t.co/O2MC2vf89V 10 hours ago