I’m off to spend a delightful week in Wales with my family from this weekend and between Knit Night and packing I’m not sure I’m going to be on the net between now and leaving on Saturday morning. So goodbye! farewell! etc etc I’ll be back in a bit over a week with some new ideas for the blog and no doubt some humorous pictures of sheep. No arguing in the comments section while I’m gone, you naughty people.
Welcome to My Blog!I'm Libby, Head Gardener at Layer Marney Tower and struggling amateur gardener in my home garden in Essex, UK. I hope you'll enjoy reading about the different facets of my gardening life.
- Pin pin pin my pictures! Go ahead and follow me there too... Libby Cutts
- RT @dickens_london: London Bridge, late 19th century https://t.co/hXVe5ffRKw 3 hours ago
- RT @Rainmaker1973: How all known hurricanes have never crossed the equator due to the Coriolis effect buff.ly/2IwhIqp https://t.co/… 1 day ago
- RT @RobGMacfarlane: Word of the day: “nemophilist” - one who loves woods, forests, trees in number & the spaces between them. (from the An… 1 day ago
- RT @welcomet0nature: Dew drops on a dragonfly. https://t.co/wV8iKCh6uK 1 day ago
- 'Hurrah! Tomorrow's Saturday,' you say to yourself as you snuggle up in bed on Friday night. 'Argh! Ffs it's Saturd… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago