I’m off to spend a delightful week in Wales with my family from this weekend and between Knit Night and packing I’m not sure I’m going to be on the net between now and leaving on Saturday morning. So goodbye! farewell! etc etc I’ll be back in a bit over a week with some new ideas for the blog and no doubt some humorous pictures of sheep. No arguing in the comments section while I’m gone, you naughty people.
Welcome to My Blog!I'm Libby, Head Gardener at Layer Marney Tower and struggling amateur gardener in my home garden in Essex, UK. I hope you'll enjoy reading about the different facets of my gardening life.
- Pin pin pin my pictures! Go ahead and follow me there too... Libby Cutts
- RT @depressionnote: Someone without depression: *spills a glass of milk* Thought: “no big deal I’ll just clean it up” Someone with depre… 20 hours ago
- RT @Uhperry: Ghost woods. https://t.co/u5Z90GSKgS 21 hours ago
- RT @AnneLouiseAvery: Pale grey-blue velvet and gold leather button boots from 1870, probably made by a team of elves after midnight in a st… 1 day ago
- RT @dickens_london: "Of all the poor itinerants of London, the Matchsellers are the poorest and subsist as much as on donations as by the s… 2 days ago
- RT @thehistoryguy: The earliest surviving photographic portrait a human is this self portrait daguerreotype by Robert Cornelius from late 1… 2 days ago