Taking up photography again has been a fun side effect of having a blog. This is where my friend Mara and the advice in her Foto Friday posts came in. She’s now bundled all the advice into a free photography ebook which I recommend to anyone making first forays into digital photography or wanting to get beyond the auto settings. I used to take pics as a kid on a proper film SLR camera and when I decided last Christmas that I wanted to go to a digital SLR and needed to re-learn so Mara’s advice was really useful. I thought I’d plug it here as almost all bloggers take photos and many want to improve.
Welcome to My Blog!I'm Libby, Head Gardener at Layer Marney Tower and struggling amateur gardener in my home garden in Essex, UK. I hope you'll enjoy reading about the different facets of my gardening life.
- Pin pin pin my pictures! Go ahead and follow me there too... Libby Cutts
- RT @depressionnote: Someone without depression: *spills a glass of milk* Thought: “no big deal I’ll just clean it up” Someone with depre… 20 hours ago
- RT @Uhperry: Ghost woods. https://t.co/u5Z90GSKgS 21 hours ago
- RT @AnneLouiseAvery: Pale grey-blue velvet and gold leather button boots from 1870, probably made by a team of elves after midnight in a st… 1 day ago
- RT @dickens_london: "Of all the poor itinerants of London, the Matchsellers are the poorest and subsist as much as on donations as by the s… 2 days ago
- RT @thehistoryguy: The earliest surviving photographic portrait a human is this self portrait daguerreotype by Robert Cornelius from late 1… 2 days ago