Taking up photography again has been a fun side effect of having a blog. This is where my friend Mara and the advice in her Foto Friday posts came in. She’s now bundled all the advice into a free photography ebook which I recommend to anyone making first forays into digital photography or wanting to get beyond the auto settings. I used to take pics as a kid on a proper film SLR camera and when I decided last Christmas that I wanted to go to a digital SLR and needed to re-learn so Mara’s advice was really useful. I thought I’d plug it here as almost all bloggers take photos and many want to improve.
Welcome to My Blog!I'm Libby, Head Gardener at Layer Marney Tower and struggling amateur gardener in my home garden in Essex, UK. I hope you'll enjoy reading about the different facets of my gardening life.
- Pin pin pin my pictures! Go ahead and follow me there too... Libby Cutts
- RT @PaulKingstonNNP: Moving through the mist. Deer grazing during the 'golden hour' at NT Studley Royal Deer Park in North Yorkshire. #Autu… 2 hours ago
- RT @SirWilliamD: The oldest known photograph of #London - Whitehall from Trafalgar Square c.1839. A Daguerreotype by M. de St. Croix. https… 2 hours ago
- RT @ScotlandYardCSI: The Lonely Death. Each year around 50,000 people die in New York, some alone and unseen. buff.ly/2hkyOLd #CS… 4 hours ago
- RT @Botanygeek: Not sure about this whole taxidermy trend, so I have mounted a stag horn (fern) onto a slice of tree trunk as jokey protest… 4 hours ago
- RT @mstiefvater: Leonara Carrington's sculpture: benedante.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/leonor… (via @terriwindling.) https://t.co/jciYzsBwNp 7 hours ago