Taking up photography again has been a fun side effect of having a blog. This is where my friend Mara and the advice in her Foto Friday posts came in. She’s now bundled all the advice into a free photography ebook which I recommend to anyone making first forays into digital photography or wanting to get beyond the auto settings. I used to take pics as a kid on a proper film SLR camera and when I decided last Christmas that I wanted to go to a digital SLR and needed to re-learn so Mara’s advice was really useful. I thought I’d plug it here as almost all bloggers take photos and many want to improve.
Welcome to My Blog!I'm Libby, Head Gardener at Layer Marney Tower and struggling amateur gardener in my home garden in Essex, UK. I hope you'll enjoy reading about the different facets of my gardening life.
- Pin pin pin my pictures! Go ahead and follow me there too... Libby Cutts
- @AshleyDyer2017 @lockedinatardis @CarolineGolds63 @AnnaCaig Thanks! I will probably do that. 20 hours ago
- RT @wambaworld: Passage, North York Moors Emma Whitelock https://t.co/6sTIJgoX9b 1 day ago
- RT @carlyebaines: Number 6 of a series of 10 is nearly there. #fungi Handpainted by me #fungus #art #sciart #nature 60cm in height https:… 2 days ago
- RT @saladinahmed: opening twitter https://t.co/hwcA7y6O0X 2 days ago
- RT @streetartmagic: installations by graziano locatelli https://t.co/bFN7xUHuWK 2 days ago