Taking up photography again has been a fun side effect of having a blog. This is where my friend Mara and the advice in her Foto Friday posts came in. She’s now bundled all the advice into a free photography ebook which I recommend to anyone making first forays into digital photography or wanting to get beyond the auto settings. I used to take pics as a kid on a proper film SLR camera and when I decided last Christmas that I wanted to go to a digital SLR and needed to re-learn so Mara’s advice was really useful. I thought I’d plug it here as almost all bloggers take photos and many want to improve.
Welcome to My Blog!I'm Libby, Head Gardener at Layer Marney Tower and struggling amateur gardener in my home garden in Essex, UK. I hope you'll enjoy reading about the different facets of my gardening life.
- Pin pin pin my pictures! Go ahead and follow me there too... Libby Cutts
- RT @SoVeryBritish: Four-word Christmas horror stories: Going to the shops There’s nowhere to park We’re out of cheese Let’s play a game! D… 2 hours ago
- RT @HaggardHawks: Charles Dickens coined the word GROWLERY in Bleak House (1853) to mean ‘a place you like to retreat to when you’re in a b… 9 hours ago
- RT @opwireland: Sunrise this morning created a wonderful illumination on the passageway of Newgrange. The countdown is on, only 5 days to t… 10 hours ago
- RT @WhiteBobb: A winter's tale @CanonUKandIE @StormHour @SunderlandInPic @SunderlandEcho #Sunderland https://t.co/wMc9qjGeOR 10 hours ago
- RT @Crowtographer: Up crows and personal #crowtograph #crowportrait #jack #crowsofnewwest https://t.co/O2MC2vf89V 10 hours ago