Taking up photography again has been a fun side effect of having a blog. This is where my friend Mara and the advice in her Foto Friday posts came in. She’s now bundled all the advice into a free photography ebook which I recommend to anyone making first forays into digital photography or wanting to get beyond the auto settings. I used to take pics as a kid on a proper film SLR camera and when I decided last Christmas that I wanted to go to a digital SLR and needed to re-learn so Mara’s advice was really useful. I thought I’d plug it here as almost all bloggers take photos and many want to improve.
Welcome to My Blog!I'm Libby, Head Gardener at Layer Marney Tower and struggling amateur gardener in my home garden in Essex, UK. I hope you'll enjoy reading about the different facets of my gardening life.
- Pin pin pin my pictures! Go ahead and follow me there too... Libby Cutts
- RT @dickens_london: London Bridge, late 19th century https://t.co/hXVe5ffRKw 3 hours ago
- RT @Rainmaker1973: How all known hurricanes have never crossed the equator due to the Coriolis effect buff.ly/2IwhIqp https://t.co/… 1 day ago
- RT @RobGMacfarlane: Word of the day: “nemophilist” - one who loves woods, forests, trees in number & the spaces between them. (from the An… 1 day ago
- RT @welcomet0nature: Dew drops on a dragonfly. https://t.co/wV8iKCh6uK 1 day ago
- 'Hurrah! Tomorrow's Saturday,' you say to yourself as you snuggle up in bed on Friday night. 'Argh! Ffs it's Saturd… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago