Taking up photography again has been a fun side effect of having a blog. This is where my friend Mara and the advice in her Foto Friday posts came in. She’s now bundled all the advice into a free photography ebook which I recommend to anyone making first forays into digital photography or wanting to get beyond the auto settings. I used to take pics as a kid on a proper film SLR camera and when I decided last Christmas that I wanted to go to a digital SLR and needed to re-learn so Mara’s advice was really useful. I thought I’d plug it here as almost all bloggers take photos and many want to improve.
Welcome to My Blog!I'm Libby, Head Gardener at Layer Marney Tower and struggling amateur gardener in my home garden in Essex, UK. I hope you'll enjoy reading about the different facets of my gardening life.
- Pin pin pin my pictures! Go ahead and follow me there too... Libby Cutts
- RT @oliverobrien: @RobDotHutton @BBCRadio4 May I refer you to the best thing that popped up on my feed yesterday: https://t.co/GSfVQLfTgz 20 minutes ago
- RT @killerwomenorg: Crime fans! Your favourite crime novels, crime audio, crime television & true crime 🗡 Headline appearances from bestsel… 16 hours ago
- RT @EldritchGirl: Good morning! I hope you have an awesome day. I hope ravens perch on your shoulder to tell you good news. I hope your sac… 18 hours ago
- @JackieMorrisArt @Joannechocolat Both can be beautiful. Church bells can be massively out of tune though. One near… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- RT @literatura_rte: Rebecca Vincent Earth Lines https://t.co/Z6lplQ8Ex4 1 day ago