At last summer has arrived (and cue the moaning about being too hot in 3…2…1.. I’m too hot!) and being hot aside it’s been a gorgeous day. After I finished work I had some fun with my camera and backlit flowers.
Welcome to My Blog!I'm Libby, Head Gardener at Layer Marney Tower and struggling amateur gardener in my home garden in Essex, UK. I hope you'll enjoy reading about the different facets of my gardening life.
- Pin pin pin my pictures! Go ahead and follow me there too... Libby Cutts
- RT @womensart1: After breakfast, c.1900 by Finnish painter Elin Danielson-Gambogi #womensart #SundayMorning https://t.co/WOKOL9Rk6K 7 hours ago
- RT @dickens_london: Regent Street - 1860 https://t.co/h802kNuzr7 7 hours ago
- RT @lorraineelizab6: Bullaun stone (Irish: bullán) is the depression in a stone which is often water filled. Often a belief that the rainwa… 23 hours ago
- RT @DragonsofWales: If you love corvids as much as me, you’ll find this thread fascinating 👇 twitter.com/corvidresearch… 1 day ago
- RT @DragonsofWales: “Bwci Bo”. An unexpected visitor in my garden today. Pure-white Welsh Dragons are very, very rare. Dragons that will fe… 1 day ago